Indopacific Education Services
Delhi Office :
5/217, 1st Floor, Subhash Nagar,
Near Cambridge Foundation School ,
Rajouri Garden ,
New Delhi - 110027 , INDIA
Tel - 011 -45672200 (30 lines)
Mobile : 9810246966 / 9811255557
Merchant navy: 9711450607
Auckland office :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Study in New Zealand
Indopacific Education Services is 2nd Top Performing Agency all over Indian for year 2007-08 awarded by Education New Zealand and 3rd TOP performing company all over India for 2008-09 awarded by Education New Zealand.
The Indopacific Education Services is duly appointed & Authorized " New Zealand Specialist Agent" by Education NZ/ NZSA is of One of the most reputed and Esteemed body managed by NZ Trade & Enterprise & Education New Zealand.
Indopacific Education Services welcome people who wish to study in New Zealand, and are proud to offer high quality, internationally recognised courses. To keep up our good standards and reputation, there are some definite rules and requirements that students from other countries have to meet.
You may need to get a Student Visa and/or Permit to study in New Zealand as an international student Some people do need a student visa, some people don’t. But, most international students will need a permit that sets out the conditions of their stay New Zeland. Before you check whether you’re eligible for a visa, find out whether you need one because… If the course you want to take runs for less than three months, you could apply for a visitor’s visa. You must ensure your course is NZQA approved. Find out about visiting New Zealand.
To be eligible to come to New Zealand as a student your course must meet the New Zealand requirements for international students. And there are requirements you must meet as a student.
The most important requirement is that you have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider such as a school, polytechnic or university. Study programmes offered to international students must meet specific course requirements.
There are a number of general requirements you need to meet before you get here and others you must meet during your stay.
Partners and dependent children of New Zealand citizens or residents and holders of work Permits who wish to study here.
To be eligible to come to New Zealand as a student there are a number of conditions you need to meet before you get here and others you must meet during your stay.
Before you get here…
To enter New Zealand you need:
- to have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider such as a school, polytechnic or university
- evidence that you’ve arranged accommodation through the education provider or through another person
- a guardian who is eligible to accompany you, if required
- to be in good health and of good character.
- If your stay is longer than six months, in some cases you may need to complete a TB clearance. And if it's longer than two years, you'll have to provide medical and police certificates
a passport that’s valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand
- proof that you plan to leave New Zealand once you’ve completed your study
- you’ve paid any course fees that you’re required to pay or
- you’re exempt from paying fees or
- you have a scholarship or an award that covers your fee
proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay
- to have the right visa for your visit.
If you’re granted a Student Permit you need to meet certain conditions during your stay:
- attend the place of study noted in your permit. However you can apply to us to change your course or the institution. Want to know more?
- live with your guardian, if required
- make progress in your study – pass your course
- you may only undertake work allowed by your Student Permit
- keep within New Zealand’s laws
- stay in New Zealand for the time allowed by your permit.
If you break any of these conditions the New Zealand Immigration Service may revoke your permit!